Tuesday, March 2, 2010

After a Decade......

2010 has just entered and I think that it will be wonderful yet a challenging year for me. I will now enter college and finally I’m a step away my dreams.

I have so many plans for my life. I will finish my studies and eventually have a stable job. This is my main goal in life. When I will have a good job, I will be the one to support the studies of my one and only sister because she will still be elementary at that time. Aside from this, I still have my own fantasies. Like visiting Vatican City and entering its church. I am also thinking in going to India to see personally the controversial Taj Mahal Palace. These are only few of my fantasies and dreams. To fulfill all this things, I have to study well for now and have courage to face all the problems that life will give me.

With the help of all the people who love me and also God, I know that I can do all these stuffs I want to accomplish. If you have the will to do it, there will always be a way.

No comments:

Post a Comment