Sunday, November 8, 2009

All Done!

Another grading is done. I can't believe that we are now on the second semester for this school year.
During the second grading period, I admit that I had a difficulty coping up with the activities for I didn't attend my classes for almost a month because those were the days when we are having our intensive training for the Milo Little Olympics Luzon. This is also the reason why some of my blogs were posted late.
I spend the remaining days of the last grading rushing blogs and activities. Even though I was left behind, there are still so many things that I learned. I learned on how to use the HTML Tags and it was a total disaster. At first, I was frustrated because I can't understand this activity. There were so many things to type and sometimes the computer is going crazy. But still I have to be patient so that I can finished all the activities I missed.
The second grading period was a super busy day for me. I learned so many things in this subject. Honestly, I learned so many lessons in life this grading period because of the so many problems I encountered. This things will be so handy for me for the days to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment