Sunday, November 8, 2009

red-blooded young person

For almost 4 years that I am studying at Ilocos Sur National High School, I can say that I have met the greatest persons who are heroes for all of us in so many years. Each of the ISNHS teachers is a hero. They do not just teach their students what is on their lesson plans but also lessons which they learned from their experiences.

"I like teaching. I love talking and explaining theories and laws", this was his answer when I asked him why did he choose to be a teacher. This youthful and intelligent teacher is not just a “sir” to us but a brother. He helps us to bring out the best in ourselves especially in our game. Everyday he finds time to meet the ISNHS Taekwondo team and even though he is tired teaching the whole day, he will still have the energy to train us.

He is still young but polished and I can say that this guy is heroic. Kuya Alvin, as I call him, is always there to counsel us in any difficulty that we have. He is so much approachable and understanding to us but sometimes he is also "pasaway" and that’s so okay for us. He is a red-blooded young person!

Sir/Kuya Alvin Jake Pajo, a teacher, a trainer, a brother and a HERO.

No comments:

Post a Comment