Tuesday, November 10, 2009

I am a Filipino!

Ako ay isang tunay na Pilipino! This will be and always be my shout whenever someone will ask my nationality.
I’m a Filipino and I’m so proud of it. I’m proud of our culture, and also our own language. Being a Filipino is not only about being born and staying here in the Philippines but also by using our own language and telling to the world that you are a Filipino. We should be proud of what we are and who we are. Our language was founded by Manuel L. Quezon and he fought for it so that we can have the freedom to use it during the early days. Let’s not forget all of these sacrifices of our ancestors. What can we do? It’s simple. We should be proud of it, use it and believe in it.

If we do all this things, one day we will step out and be seen by the world united and confident being a FILIPINO!

No comments:

Post a Comment